Illuminum lives! The alpha 4 release seemingly took forever but it’s here now! You can play Illuminumon your PC with your Xbox controller now. Mouse and keyboard still give better performancy, though.
- The menu has been completely overhauled and can be navigated with the keyboard (use arrow keys and return) or the controller (press A to select).
- The white cubes now vanish when you walk over them.
- The brightness (gamma) can be set now. However, the calibration isn’t finished yet.
- Some new particle effects have been added
- You can select your difficulty from easy to hard in three steps. Difficulty level influences
- lots of bugs fixed
- some new bugs
- You cannot select the name input field with your mouse. Use the keyboard to shift the focus onto the text field, change your name, then shift the focus back again.
- The ingame help menu doesn’t work properly
Next up: Fixing the known bugs, then working on sound
Have fun! As always, I’m looking forward to your feedback.